Photobucket

Saybox
>


Photobucket

Charmaine
Siew Wen
Pamela
Kailing



Photobucket




Photobucket


We're taking over
リアルエイリアン! 顎ごと飛び出して噛みつくモンスター ゴブリン・シャーク(和名:ミツ�
Revival of blog
Woooo today celebrated my birthday with my friends...
Due to my Bro demand, I shall post some of my past...
Hey guys, i've been surfing the net and i'll give ...
Yo guys, i guess I'll start bringing this dead blo...
Some stories I have recalled and I am going to typ...
feb 9, the day which makes me both excited and sca...
love

1st letter??

Intructions: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names &/or objects, but nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person you got this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun with it and tag 5 person to do this! :D

1) 4 LETTER WORD : Nice
2) BOY NAME : Nicolas
3) GIRL NAME : Nancy
4) OCCUPATION : Ns men
5) A COLOUR : Navy Blue
6) SOMETHING YOU WEAR : Nothing!!!
7) BEVERAGE : No IDEA
8) FOOD : NOTHING!!!
9) SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM : Nothing, i really can't find anything
10) A PLACE : New Zealand
11) REASON FOR BEING LATE : No alarm CLOCK
12) SOMETHING YOU SHOUT :NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( what the?! )



Planned Nigel on Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Join my Rebellion