Photobucket

Saybox
>


Photobucket

Charmaine
Siew Wen
Pamela
Kailing



Photobucket




Photobucket


Hey guys, i've been surfing the net and i'll give ...
Yo guys, i guess I'll start bringing this dead blo...
Some stories I have recalled and I am going to typ...
feb 9, the day which makes me both excited and sca...
love
Hey guys, i'm feeling really sad after watching th...
What Is Love
hey guys...been busy these past days.kept on think...
Heya, yesterday has been a nice day for me.CLASS C...
NPCC Sec 1 orientation

Due to my Bro demand, I shall post some of my past poems here

The only thing I can do

There is a storm in my heart
It tears my inside apart
I am bleeding and I am hurt
Like a wingless little bird

Then it turns dark
And for a moment I see
The pain that was inside of me
And on a journey I embark

In search of answers
In search of truth
In search of understanding
In search of you

My guiding star in darkness
Like a little stream in the desert
Everything about you seems flawless
But that is what causes the hurt

Your perfect features do not belong to me
You do not deserve my chains
You need to live and see
What it means to be free

So spread your wings and fly away
For I can not fulfill your dream
But if you should fall one day
I'll guide you and be that little stream

So go and discover it all
And know that wherever you go
Whatever you do and might feel
The only thing you need to do is call



Destiny

I finally found what I was looking for.
It was always by my side.
I betrayed myself,
Listened to my own self, and just lied.
Denied the greatest pleasure,
Forgot my one dream,
But now I realize what it is
That makes my sun beam.
Shine down upon my life,
Give it warmth of a golden hue,
Make the music of my heart,
That is my love for you.
I've spent hours wondering what I could do
To show you my true love.
I'm never going to be able to give you all that you deserve,
As one who's beauty cannot compare even to that of a white dove.
Your angelic qualities remain enigmatic,
A mystery to my own eye.
Why can't all the world be like you?
I wonder and I cry.
But I know that doesn't matter now.
Why start questioning fate?
All I need to realize
Is that in you I have found my true soulmate!



Planned Nigel on Thursday, August 23, 2007
0 Rebels