Photobucket

Saybox
>


Photobucket

Charmaine
Siew Wen
Pamela
Kailing



Photobucket




Photobucket


Due to my Bro demand, I shall post some of my past...
Hey guys, i've been surfing the net and i'll give ...
Yo guys, i guess I'll start bringing this dead blo...
Some stories I have recalled and I am going to typ...
feb 9, the day which makes me both excited and sca...
love
Hey guys, i'm feeling really sad after watching th...
What Is Love
hey guys...been busy these past days.kept on think...
Heya, yesterday has been a nice day for me.CLASS C...

Woooo today celebrated my birthday with my friends(Kah June, Vishaal, Liang Ying, Kenny and Melissa) and woot it was fun!!!. Stupid seoul garden, we walked around marina square 2 times only to find that it was right behind the escalator. ROAR.. Finally settled down and then when about to pay, NO NETS, WTH, Had to go to the 3rd floor of marina square and right on the opposite end!!!. BOO seoul garden for not accepting nets. ever heard of "good thing there's nets* well Me and Melswee bought a eyor bolster for kenny. went back to seoul garden and finally started eating. MELSWEE!!! *stares at Melswee*, ROAR. melswee plays too much with the food but at least it brought us entertainment haha. after eating we went to get MY PRESENT!!!


Mel led us to the crumpler shop and sadly, the complete seed was too big for my build. so i got a smaller size. LOVE THE COLOUR. then went to raffles mrt to send Liang Ying, vish and kenny off. then me kj and mel went to shop for clothes. I got 2 collared shirt thanks to KJ great fashion sense (THANKS BRO) haha.





Oh well time for pictures
My crumpler( its shiney)


woo Me kj and Melswee
team ACE

Done blogging

PS: dun bring melswee to a buffet



Planned Nigel on Sunday, August 26, 2007
0 Rebels