Photobucket

Saybox
>


Photobucket

Charmaine
Siew Wen
Pamela
Kailing



Photobucket




Photobucket


Some stories I have recalled and I am going to typ...
feb 9, the day which makes me both excited and sca...
love
Hey guys, i'm feeling really sad after watching th...
What Is Love
hey guys...been busy these past days.kept on think...
Heya, yesterday has been a nice day for me.CLASS C...
NPCC Sec 1 orientation
heyas, trying my best to blog everyday hahaToday w...
Back To Posting

Yo guys, i guess I'll start bringing this dead blog back to life!!! haha

Well I've gone to a camp as an instructor. It was my first time as an instructor. It was fun tough.
I though that being an instructor would be tougher but actually it was alright. Being the group leader for the prisoners of ubin (POU) was fun. My group was a mixed up bunch of people where the girls do more talking then the boys. Completely different from what i expected. haha
oh well these kids did well in the camp though they required some pushing. Night time was FUN. the CIs played OLD MAID to decide who follows for the sentry duty for each group. it was hillarious. Overall, the CIs and the campers has done well in making this camp a success

P.S Never forget the friends you make in this camp, they have proved to be reliable and trustworthy friends.



Planned Nigel on Thursday, July 26, 2007
0 Rebels