Photobucket

Saybox
>


Photobucket

Charmaine
Siew Wen
Pamela
Kailing



Photobucket




Photobucket


Woooo today celebrated my birthday with my friends...
Due to my Bro demand, I shall post some of my past...
Hey guys, i've been surfing the net and i'll give ...
Yo guys, i guess I'll start bringing this dead blo...
Some stories I have recalled and I am going to typ...
feb 9, the day which makes me both excited and sca...
love
Hey guys, i'm feeling really sad after watching th...
What Is Love
hey guys...been busy these past days.kept on think...

Revival of blog

Heya friends, time to update by blog with my weekly activities. I will try to update my blog weekly. ^^

Been surfing the net recently, came across some "motivational poster" and I though i'll post them here.











Planned Nigel on Thursday, July 31, 2008
Join my Rebellion